Bella Vista Gas
The appeal and cosiness of a gas powered cast iron stove is timeless, with the advantage of heating your room efficiently and in a more environmentally friendly manor.
Cast iron has been used in the construction of stoves for many years as it is known for its excellent heat retention properties, even when the stove is switched off, it will continue to radiate heat into the room for some time.
All of our stoves are manufactured to a very high standard and each stove has been rigorously tested to achieve CE approval, therefore complying with all relevant safety and environmental issues.
Our gas stoves have been carefully designed to give the following features:
• Extensive size to glass window, therefore the beauty of the flames and integral glow can be enjoyed to their full extent.
• Choice of either log or coal fire bed.
• Choice of natural gas or LPG.
• Options of, manual control, remote control.
• Beautiful realistic flame picture.
• Variable heat output between 1.5kw to 3.75kw. (When
the stove is at operating temperature).
• Aesthetically pleasing and up to date designs.
• Ease of use.
• Robust construction.
• Adjustable legs to accommodate most uneven
• Top flue exit.
• Safety, including Atmospheric Sensing and Flame
• Suitable for conventional flues, 5” flues and class 2